If you’re a career coach or part of an educational organization, we have a few options available that let you share resume or LinkedIn reviews with your clients or students! Submit your email address here and we’ll get back to you in a few hours to show you how to get started.
We are sharing some quick facts and suggestions to improve your resume reports here!
90 percent of Fortune 500 Companies use Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) to handle large numbers of applications for jobs. ATS will look through your resume, assess your credentials in accordance with the job description of the job and then rank your application. Recruiters count upon them in order to help make the screening process more effective. 75% of applicants will be “phased out of consideration” due to failing an interview!
- Create a customized resume to fit each position.
- Utilize keywords and exact words in the job description on your resume and on your online application. Keywords are evaluated based on the frequency they appear in and the degree of their use in relation to. Utilize Wordle to find words that are frequently used.
- Terms that are abbreviated only (i.e. B.S. degree) when it is abbreviated in the job description.
- Make use of common names for your section headings (Education and Experience, Education, Work Experience Skills, Leadership).
- A brief statement using keywords can be beneficial.
- In addition to your job description search for keywords and common words on current employees’ LinkedIn profiles, especially those who are in similar positions.
- Don’t put any distinctions (i.e. Ph.D. CPA or CPA) in your header, since ATS systems will automatically pull them into the first/last line of your name.
You can submit your resume here to download the resume report
Visit our ATS Resume plan to get your resume optimized today.
Awesome post. I am a regular visitor of your blog and appreciate you taking the time to maintain the excellent site. I will be a regular visitor for a long time. Valencia Dickie Ashelman
Thank you Valencia
Gday here, just started to be mindful of your webpage through Bing and yahoo, and have found that it is very entertaining. I will take pleasure in should you decide persist this. Irena Wilhelm Adkins
Optimized Resume is a great resume writing service. The free resume review was extremely detailed and was very helpful. My resume writer was in constant contact with me during the entire process and was great about answering questions I had. Would highly recommend it.
I was skeptical at first about choosing to spend the money on this, but believe me, it’s worth every penny. I received 2 interviews within the first week of utilizing the finished product
Absolutely love Optimized Resume! The layouts are phenomenal and enhancement hints that the tool provides you with are like having your own personal resume consultant! So much better than spending hours creating my own design files. Seems like a company that really wants to provide you with value instead of just taking your money